Last month, German carmaker Daimler repeatedly apologized for hurting Chinese feelings, disavowing...
by Cindy | Sep 30, 2014
As pro-democracy student protests continue to unfold in Hong Kong, Chinese authorities are ramping...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms