China’s Foreign Ministry has come out in praise of the international agreement on...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 17, 2006
From Reuters, via the Washington Post: China and Iran could sign a multi-billion dollar agreement on developing a major oilfield in Iran as early as next month, the semi-official Caijing Magazine said on its Web site. The magazine cited Mu Shuling, an executive at Sinopec Corp. <0386.HK>, as saying a delegation of the National Development […]
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”