As many Chinese—encouraged by official media—see their country as the target of foreign plots,...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 28, 2014
Brian Krebs describes the discovery of security breaches at three Israeli defense contractors,...
by Anne Henochowicz | Dec 3, 2012
In partnership with the China Copyright and Media blog, CDT is adding the “Beijing Internet...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 25, 2010
On a visit to Beijing, Israeli officials are weighing in on China’s stance on sanctions against Iran over the nuclear issue. From the Washington Post: The arrival of an Israeli government delegation in Beijing on Thursday...
by cschultz | Feb 14, 2010
From Xinhua News: Despite the closure of Gaza travel and commercial crossings, Palestinian merchant Abu Hussam Huwaity, can still get shipments of high quality made-in-China goods and sell them for good prices in Gaza....
by Xiao Qiang | Dec 31, 2008
From ynetnews.com: Brigadier-General Avraham Ben-David told reporters that in light of the rocket attacks on Beersheba, all planned events with over 100 participants will be cancelled, including New Year’s Eve parties....
by Paulina Hartono | Dec 11, 2007
From SonicBBS.com, via Daqituhai (大旗图海):
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods