Rights lawyer Xie Yang, one of the few still awaiting trial after the 2015 “Black Friday” or “709”...
by Samuel Wade | Apr 9, 2014
Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch have called for an official investigation into four...
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern