As the Chinese government has detained more than a million Uyghurs and other Turkic Muslims in...
by lisbeth | Sep 28, 2018
As details and personal accounts continue to emerge from Xinjiang—where up to a million Uyghurs...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 10, 2018
Several new detailed reports on extralegal detention centers in Xinjiang have shed new light on...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 20, 2018
An investigative report by Eva Dou, Jeremy Page, and Josh Chin of the Wall Street Journal has...
by lisbeth | Aug 6, 2018
While Chinese officials have reportedly denied the existence of Xinjiang’s re-education...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods