As the Chinese government has detained more than a million Uyghurs and other Turkic Muslims in...
by lisbeth | Sep 28, 2018
As details and personal accounts continue to emerge from Xinjiang—where up to a million Uyghurs...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 10, 2018
Several new detailed reports on extralegal detention centers in Xinjiang have shed new light on...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 20, 2018
An investigative report by Eva Dou, Jeremy Page, and Josh Chin of the Wall Street Journal has...
by lisbeth | Aug 6, 2018
While Chinese officials have reportedly denied the existence of Xinjiang’s re-education...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China