New Citizens’ Movement activists Liu Ping and Wei Zhongping were each sentenced to six and a...
by Samuel Wade | Dec 4, 2013
The second trial of three civil society activists for illegal assembly continued in Jiangxi on...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods