In partnership with the China Copyright and Media blog, CDT is adding the “Beijing Internet...
by Sophie Beach | Oct 14, 2011
This week China’s Central Committee meets in Beijing where the next generation of leaders will be debated behind closed doors. From the Washington Post: The 200-plus Central Committee members and more than 150 alternates...
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern