Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption campaign could be causing more problems than it is solving, according...
by Sophie Beach | May 23, 2011
The Sydney Morning Herald’s John Garnaut reports that many of the “princeling” sons of China’s party elders are unhappy with the direction China is going and are trying to gain power and influence to push...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods