Li Guoqiao, a researcher at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine, is developing a...
by Gao Fei | Jun 5, 2007
Li Guoqiao, a professor at the Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, found the plant extract artemisinin to be a very effective cure for malaria some thirty years ago. Now, in collaboration with the World Health Organization, Li plans to offer mass treatments of the antimalarial drugs to the people on the island of Moheli, […]
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern