In his in-depth profile of Chinese president Xi Jinping at The New Yorker this week, Evan Osnos...
Nov 20, 2013
Since 1982, Chinese-born Yu Hongwei has been living in Mali, where she is a naturalized citizen...
Jan 28, 2013
While China’s presence in Africa attracts ever more attention, Kit Gillet explores the other side of the coin in Guangzhou’s “Little Africa”: “When it comes to Africa, the US and Europe think about aid,...
CDT in the News
- MIT Technology Review – Now China wants to censor online comments
- The Globe and Mail – Shanghai leaves lockdown after two months, but ‘zero COVID’ policy remains
- WION – Shanghai residents spent 2 months ‘locked’ up, but China bans media from calling it a ‘lockdown’
- The Independent – Shanghai prohibits media from using the term ‘lockdown’
- Guardian – Shanghai reportedly bans media use of the term ‘lockdown’ as lockdown ends