At The New York Times, Ian Johnson provides an in-depth look at the creation of Jing-Jin-Ji, a new...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 26, 2014
Last month, China’s state media reported that the National Development and Reform Commission...
by Sophie Beach | Jan 26, 2011
The Telegraph reports on a plan proposed by Chinese urban planners to combine the nine cities of the Pearl River Delta into the world’s largest metropolis: The “Turn The Pearl River Delta Into One” scheme will...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms