The Department of Justice (DOJ) has released two indictments this week targeting Chinese...
Ministry of State Security
by Josh Rudolph | May 15, 2017
Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui, who has suspected ties to China’s intelligence apparatus and is...
by Scott Greene | Jan 24, 2013
Amid rumors of a restructuring of China’s bureaucracy under the leadership of Xi Jinping and Li Keqiang, the Jamestown Foundation’s Peter Mattis assesses the implications of a potential shakeup of the Ministry of...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo