The Department of Justice (DOJ) has released two indictments this week targeting Chinese...
Ministry of State Security
by Josh Rudolph | May 15, 2017
Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui, who has suspected ties to China’s intelligence apparatus and is...
by Scott Greene | Jan 24, 2013
Amid rumors of a restructuring of China’s bureaucracy under the leadership of Xi Jinping and Li Keqiang, the Jamestown Foundation’s Peter Mattis assesses the implications of a potential shakeup of the Ministry of...
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions