After successive waves over the past year, China’s #MeToo movement against sexual assault...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 18, 2011
China Geeks has posted a translation and analysis of the crackdown at the Southern Group of newspapers, including the firing of veteran liberal journalist Chang Ping: In a recent blog post, prominent writer Mo Zhixu examined the...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods