After successive waves over the past year, China’s #MeToo movement against sexual assault...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 18, 2011
China Geeks has posted a translation and analysis of the crackdown at the Southern Group of newspapers, including the firing of veteran liberal journalist Chang Ping: In a recent blog post, prominent writer Mo Zhixu examined the...
CDT in the News
- FT – Chinese city suffers food shortages during Covid-19 lockdown
- Mind Matters – Lawyer Turned Citizen Journalist in China Turns Up Again—in Jail
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020