NPR’s Melissa Block was in Sichuan a year ago when the earthquake struck. She revisited the area recently and reported on how people in the area are coping one year on. From NPR: The plan is for the old, abandoned Beichuan...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms