The Environmental Justice Foundation, an environmental NGO based in London, released a new report, titled “The Ever-Widening Net: Mapping the Scale, Nature and Corporate Structures of Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing...
Sep 2, 2016
In July, the Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague ruled against China’s claims to...
Sep 16, 2015
A longstanding and deeply-entrenched dispute between China and several of its neighbors over...
Apr 8, 2005
From People’s Daily Online: A newly issued report gives another morning call of the deteriorating oceanic ecology in Yangtze River Delta. Another 6540 kilometers and 8520 kilometers of sea were polluted “seriously” and “extremely seriously” respectively. In 2004, China has set up 15 monitoring zones in its offshore areas which are identified as ecologically vulnerable […]
CDT in the News
- MIT Technology Review – Now China wants to censor online comments
- The Globe and Mail – Shanghai leaves lockdown after two months, but ‘zero COVID’ policy remains
- WION – Shanghai residents spent 2 months ‘locked’ up, but China bans media from calling it a ‘lockdown’
- The Independent – Shanghai prohibits media from using the term ‘lockdown’
- Guardian – Shanghai reportedly bans media use of the term ‘lockdown’ as lockdown ends