Gwynn Guilford reports in Quartz that while China plans to become “an...
by Sophie Beach | Oct 6, 2010
The New York Times blog reports on a new study showing that China will soon take the lead in patents filed worldwide: Having passed Germany (exports), Japan (gross domestic product) and the United States (auto sales) over the...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms