Gwynn Guilford reports in Quartz that while China plans to become “an...
by Sophie Beach | Oct 6, 2010
The New York Times blog reports on a new study showing that China will soon take the lead in patents filed worldwide: Having passed Germany (exports), Japan (gross domestic product) and the United States (auto sales) over the...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods