At China Dialogue, a slideshow by Olli Geibel documents the precarious state of Beijing’s water resources, while The Guardian reports the launch of Nadav Kander’s “Yangtze – The Long River”, a book...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods