Last month, the Dalai Lama traveled to Mongolia, a country with long religious and cultural ties...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 11, 2014
In what has been hailed by some as an indication that long-strained cross-strait relations may...
by Xiao Qiang | Jun 13, 2006
From The Age: NEVER heard of the Shanghai Co-operation Organisation? You will soon. China wants the acronym for the five-year-old Central Asian security group, SCO, to become as familiar as other regional acronyms such as NATO and ASEAN, as it seeks to increase its international clout. The group, Beijing’s most concerted effort in regional diplomacy, […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms