Last month, the Dalai Lama traveled to Mongolia, a country with long religious and cultural ties...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 11, 2014
In what has been hailed by some as an indication that long-strained cross-strait relations may...
by Xiao Qiang | Jun 13, 2006
From The Age: NEVER heard of the Shanghai Co-operation Organisation? You will soon. China wants the acronym for the five-year-old Central Asian security group, SCO, to become as familiar as other regional acronyms such as NATO and ASEAN, as it seeks to increase its international clout. The group, Beijing’s most concerted effort in regional diplomacy, […]
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo