Due to fear of economic retribution, Muslim countries have been largely silent on Xinjiang’s...
by Sophie Beach | Jan 15, 2012
Premier Wen Jiabao is visiting Saudi Arabia and participating in talks there that may shift the dynamic of China’s relationships in the Middle East, especially with Iran. From the New York Times: Mr. Wen’s visit to Saudi...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods