As a part of the U.S. government’s investigation into whether J.P. Morgan hired relatives of...
Securities and Exchange Commission
by Scott Greene | Dec 5, 2012
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) charged the Chinese arms of the five big accounting firms with violations on Monday for failing to turn over audit reports on U.S.-listed Chinese companies, according to Reuters:...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms