As a part of the U.S. government’s investigation into whether J.P. Morgan hired relatives of...
Securities and Exchange Commission
by Scott Greene | Dec 5, 2012
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) charged the Chinese arms of the five big accounting firms with violations on Monday for failing to turn over audit reports on U.S.-listed Chinese companies, according to Reuters:...
CDT in the News
- VOA – China Media Directives Reveal Granular Detail of State Censorship
- The Jamestown Foundation – Early Warning Brief: Factional Strife Intensifies as Xi Strives to Consolidate Power
- Politico – China’s crypto ban fuels new U.S. wedge issue
- RFA – Meng Wanzhou Arrest, Return Used as Patriotic Talking Point in Chinese Schools
- Colombo Gazette – Digital autocracy in China: An appraisal