Authorities in Shanghai have recently cracked down on rumors of tightening real estate...
shanghai real estate
by Samuel Wade | Sep 7, 2016
China’s rulers are keen to showcase their efforts to give the people a say in government...
by Wendy Qian | Jul 8, 2012
Bloomberg news staff Bonnie Cao reports on the central government interest rate cut and the immediate effects on the real estate market:“All financial institutions must continue to strictly implement a differentiated housing...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods