Authorities in Shanghai have recently cracked down on rumors of tightening real estate...
shanghai real estate
by Samuel Wade | Sep 7, 2016
China’s rulers are keen to showcase their efforts to give the people a say in government...
by Wendy Qian | Jul 8, 2012
Bloomberg news staff Bonnie Cao reports on the central government interest rate cut and the immediate effects on the real estate market:“All financial institutions must continue to strictly implement a differentiated housing...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’