Authorities in Shanghai have recently cracked down on rumors of tightening real estate...
shanghai real estate
by Samuel Wade | Sep 7, 2016
China’s rulers are keen to showcase their efforts to give the people a say in government...
by Wendy Qian | Jul 8, 2012
Bloomberg news staff Bonnie Cao reports on the central government interest rate cut and the immediate effects on the real estate market:“All financial institutions must continue to strictly implement a differentiated housing...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China