Authorities in Shanghai have recently cracked down on rumors of tightening real estate...
shanghai real estate
Sep 7, 2016
China’s rulers are keen to showcase their efforts to give the people a say in government...
Jul 8, 2012
Bloomberg news staff Bonnie Cao reports on the central government interest rate cut and the immediate effects on the real estate market:“All financial institutions must continue to strictly implement a differentiated housing...
CDT in the News
- MIT Technology Review – Now China wants to censor online comments
- The Globe and Mail – Shanghai leaves lockdown after two months, but ‘zero COVID’ policy remains
- WION – Shanghai residents spent 2 months ‘locked’ up, but China bans media from calling it a ‘lockdown’
- The Independent – Shanghai prohibits media from using the term ‘lockdown’
- Guardian – Shanghai reportedly bans media use of the term ‘lockdown’ as lockdown ends