As the pioneering voyage of the Chinese container ship Yong Sheng through the Northeast Passage...
Mar 15, 2013
China’s appetite for raw materials has become a source of concern from Afghanistan and Mongolia to Peru and Zambia. Now, these tensions appear to have spread to Greenland, where the prospect of Chinese encroachment...
Jul 22, 2007
From Caijing.com.cn: China may become a huge market for garbage treatment services, and a French-Chinese-Hong Kong joint venture is testing the waters with the country’s largest incinerator for toxic rubbish. The venture co-owned by Suez Environment Group of France , Shanghai Chemical Industry Park and Hong Kong New World Development Co. , installed the incinerator […]
CDT in the News
- ASPI – Singing from the CCP’s songsheet: The role of foreign influencers in China’s propaganda system
- Lacuna Magazine – Redacted Fantasy: China’s Dystopian Censorship of Online Fiction
- Sinocism – Sharp China: The Foreign Influencer Ecosystem; Money Flowing Out of China; Xi’s Exit Strategy; A Mao YouTube Controversy (11.29.2023)
- Sinocism – 2023 Weekly Discussion Thread #36: Xi in San Francisco; TikTok
- Libération CheckNews – Baidu et Alibaba, les deux géants chinois du Web, ont-ils remplacé Israël par la Palestine sur leurs cartes ?