President Xi Jinping’s recent trip to the Middle East signals a willingness to revise...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 10, 2015
As more than four million Syrians flee ongoing civil war, the Chinese government has said the U.S....
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods