This weekend, Nicaragua and Taiwan butted heads over the terms of their diplomatic divorce. Nicaragua suddenly cut ties with Taipei in favor of Beijing in early December, and Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega gave Taiwanese...
by Oliver Young | Sep 22, 2021
This week, Lithuania’s Ministry of Defense urged its citizens to throw away popular Chinese 5G smartphones after it published a report slamming the devices for content censoring capabilities and improper data collection. The...
by Grace | Mar 2, 2018
On Wednesday, anti-China Taiwanese protesters defaced the tomb of former Nationalist ruler Chiang...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 25, 2016
After Tsai Ing-wen won Taiwan’s presidential election by a landslide in January, thousands...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism