At The Daily Beast, Shane Harris reports that the People’s Liberation Army has for the first...
by Scott Greene | Jun 7, 2013
After U.S. prosecutors last month accused three New York University researchers of taking bribes in exchange for sharing confidential details of their work with a Shenzhen-based government-backed research institute and a...
by Scott Greene | Dec 13, 2011
Cybersecurity analysts in the United States claim they have sourced a bulk of the China-based cyberattacks against America back to as few as 12 groups backed or directed by the government, according to The Associated Press: The...
by Scott Greene | Nov 28, 2011
NPR’s “All Things Considered” discusses the cloak -and-dagger world of corporate espionage in the context of Chinese cyber attacks on American businesses, in which “China seems to to have the...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo