The Wall Street Journal’s Colum Murphy checks in from Wuhan, where chronic traffic...
by Michael Zhao | Aug 5, 2007
China’s answer to the question seems to be, mostly, no. Just check out the increasingly crowded roads, and longer traffic jams, in Beijing. Translated from Xinmin Weekly: Beijing topped the list of most air-polluted cities in Asia included in a report released at last December’s “better air quality” conference in Indonesia. That came as good […]
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern