This is the final post in a four-part series. Read Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. In the summer of...
Jun 6, 2014
This is part three of a four-part series. Read Part 1 and Part 2 here. In the summer of 2010,...
May 30, 2014
This is part two of a four-part series. Read Part 1 here. In the summer of 2010, writer and...
May 17, 2014
In the summer of 2010, writer and filmmaker Tang Danhong and the young Tibetan translator Sangjey...
CDT in the News
- ASPI – Singing from the CCP’s songsheet: The role of foreign influencers in China’s propaganda system
- Lacuna Magazine – Redacted Fantasy: China’s Dystopian Censorship of Online Fiction
- Sinocism – Sharp China: The Foreign Influencer Ecosystem; Money Flowing Out of China; Xi’s Exit Strategy; A Mao YouTube Controversy (11.29.2023)
- Sinocism – 2023 Weekly Discussion Thread #36: Xi in San Francisco; TikTok
- Libération CheckNews – Baidu et Alibaba, les deux géants chinois du Web, ont-ils remplacé Israël par la Palestine sur leurs cartes ?