China’s Foreign Ministry has come out in praise of the international agreement on...
by Jenny Leung | Jun 10, 2009
After North Korea launched nuclear tests in May, the UN Security Council are imposing stricter searches on cargo entering and exiting North Korea. From the Times: The major powers, including the United States and China, agreed...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’