Just after 7PM on April 30, a blast shook the largest train station in Urumqi, the capital of...
by Michael Zhao | May 4, 2006
From the Washington Post (link): U.S. generals did not invite China to a meeting last week attended by 91 countries and aimed at boosting cooperation in the U.S.-declared global war on terrorism, the military said on Thursday. China borders several hot spots, including Afghanistan and Pakistan, and is home to ethnic groups whose members have […]
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”