Just after 7PM on April 30, a blast shook the largest train station in Urumqi, the capital of...
Dec 31, 2013
The last of 22 Uyhgurs held by the U.S. military at Guantánamo Bay have been freed, ten years...
May 4, 2006
From the Washington Post (link): U.S. generals did not invite China to a meeting last week attended by 91 countries and aimed at boosting cooperation in the U.S.-declared global war on terrorism, the military said on Thursday. China borders several hot spots, including Afghanistan and Pakistan, and is home to ethnic groups whose members have […]
CDT in the News
- Coda Story – China wages war on ‘historical nihilism’
- China Spektrum – Staatliche Befugnisse in Krisensituationen: Debatten über Gewalt gegen Frauen und die Lockdown-Politik
- NYT – In Turbulent Times, Xi Builds a Security Fortress for China, and Himself
- Sinopsis – Vlivové aktivity Číny v Africe (China’s Influence Activities in Africa)
- Human Rights Watch – Chained Woman Has Become the Face of Bride Trafficking in China