At The Los Angeles Times, Steven Zeitchik and Jonathan Landreth explore the American film industry’s expanding relationship with the Chinese audience and government. On one hand, this has boosted the frequency and favourability...
by Scott Greene | Apr 26, 2012
A Los Angeles Times opinion piece highlights the shooting murders of two USC graduate students earlier this month, Ming Qu and Ying Wu, and the unsympathetic wave of negative reaction that has emerged in the Chinese blogosphere:...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms