In his introductory speech at Beijing’s V-Day anniversary parade on Thursday, President Xi...
by Cindy | Sep 24, 2013
AP reports that Japan’s decision to acquire a new missile radar system from the United...
by victoriawu | Mar 11, 2011
The Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, is in the limelight after remarks he made on Thursday. Under testimony for the Senate Armed Services Committees, Clapper singled out China and Russia as the two countries...
Tian Beibei (田北北): Knives Removed from the Shelves in Foreign Supermarkets in Beijing (Updated with Photo)
by Xiao Qiang | Sep 19, 2009
Following two stabbings in Beijing in two days during the run-up to celebrations for the 60th anniversary of the founding of the PRC, foreign big box stores have ordered employees to temporarily remove knives from the inventory....
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’