March 5, 2014 11:45 AM
18th party congress Beijing Bo Xilai CCTV censorship diaoyu islands Directives from the Ministry of Truth filtered keywords Global Times Hu Jintao Hu xijin Internet censorship media censorship microblogs Ministry of Truth netizens netizens' voices Netizen Voices official corruption online public opinion propaganda protests River Crabbed rumors Sensitive Words Series sina weibo tencent Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Zhou Yongkang
February 5, 2014 3:02 PM
As of March 5, the following search terms were blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Attack in Kunming:
The Central Commission for Discipline Inspection released a report last week alleging graft among officials at the state-owned China Three Gorges
March 4, 2014 9:44 AM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Chinese
February 24, 2014 10:07 PM
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin Holds No Grudges
- River Crabbed: Catching Tigers
- Word of the Week: Godfather
- River Crabbed: Banking on a Double Holiday
- Sensitive Words: Xu Zhiyong, Offshore Money, ...
- Netizen Voices: Cancel the Trip to Dongguan
- Sensitive Words: Has Another Tiger Been Trapp...
- River Crabbed: Prostitution Bust in Dongguan
- River Crabbed: Spotlight on Xi’s Lunch
- A Billionaire Activist’s Brief Public Re-Emer...
- Sina Weibo Stifled By Internet Crackdown
- Marshal Message in an Aircraft Carrier Bottle
- Nanjing Mayoral Election Soothes Decidophobia
- Teen Weibo User’s Request for Compensat...
- Sensitive Words: Ilham (Tohti), Song Binbin &...
- Weibo User Numbers Slide as Rivals Grow
- Sensitive Words: Buckets of Gold and Tiger Tr...
- Propaganda Training for Chinese Journalists