The Chinese government has issued a White Paper defending its policies in Xinjiang and the forced...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 26, 2010
Xinhua announces the release of a government white paper on human rights and Internet freedom: The Chinese government Sunday released a white paper on human rights in China in 2009, highlighting the role of Internet freedom and...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms