Civil rights lawyer Xia Lin was sentenced last week to 12 years in jail for fraud, the harshest...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 22, 2016
A Beijing court has sentenced prominent civil rights lawyer Xia Lin to 12 years in jail for fraud...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods