The Wall Street Journal noted today that the Chinese, who have turned to the high life at sea, have begun investing not only in yachts but in the companies that make them: This week’s announcement that Italy’s Ferretti Yachts...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 20, 2011
China’s nouveau riche have been much in the news recently. Here, the New York Times looks at them as potential consumers of yachts: The four-day Hainan Rendez-Vous brought together luxury brands catering to various market...
by Michael Zhao | Apr 8, 2006
From China News Agency (link): The 11th China International Boat Show opened at the Shanghai Exhibition Center on the 6th, when 300-odd global leisure yacht manufacturers, such as the world’s largest, B√©n√©teau S.A., and France’s top yacht brand Jeanneau, showed up one after another. Statistics show that in the recent decade, only around 100 yachts […]
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo