July 24, 2015 7:17 AM
June 30, 2015 3:16 PM
In Myanmar, 155 Chinese citizens have been sentenced—all but two to life—for illegal logging. Reuters reports: A court in Myitkyina, capital ...
Reports of a planned paraxylene (PX) plant in Jinshan District, Shanghai, have spurred several days of street protests by residents concerned ...
June 28, 2015 10:43 PM
At RFA, Wei Ling and Wen Yuqing report that a protest against a paraxylene (PX) plant rumored to be on the slate in Shanghai’s Jinshan District ...
June 26, 2015 4:04 PM
- Word of the Week: Ditch Oil
- China’s Might Driving Plan for Nicaragua Canal...
- The Coal Boom Choking China
- Mystery Surrounds the Nicaragua Canal Project
- Government Policy Clearing the Air in Some Areas
- NGOs Face “Pounding” as Environment Test Proceeds...
- Amazonian Railway Threatens Environment, Tribes
- Dying to Breathe: China’s True Cost of Gold
- CO2 Emissions Fall as China Cuts Coal
- China to Get Tougher on Eco-unfriendly Officials
- China’s Scientific Progress Hinges on Access to Data...
- Civil Society Advocates Face Charges, Interrogations...
- Kickstarting Journalism on China
- China Soon to Be Top Carbon Emitter Since 1990
- Drawing the News: The PX Equation
- Shifting Priorities in Chinese Agriculture
- North Carolinians Sue Over Pig Manure Lagoons
- China Detains Anti-smog Campaigners