May 5, 2016 9:53 AM
April 20, 2016 3:30 PM
Guangzhou-based labor organizer Zeng Feiyang was detained late last year along with several fellow activists amid a crackdown on labor groups ...
According to the San Francisco-based Dui Hua Foundation, 51-year-old Miao Deshun, the last known person still serving time in relation to the ...
May 4, 2016 8:58 AM
Protests over the sacking of Ming Pao editor Keung Kwok-yuen have continued, amid concerns over declining conditions for press freedom in Hong ...
May 2, 2016 11:13 PM
- Males Preferred: Chinese Women in Journalism
- Ilham Tohti Nominated for Human Rights Award
- Activist’s Mother Sues Xinhua for Defamation
- Teng Biao Book Canceled for Fear of “Upsetting” China...
- Twitter Users Concerned over New China Position
- Couple Vows to Appeal Ruling Against Same-sex Marriage...
- Police Remove Bail Conditions on 5 Feminists
- China Hears First Transgender Discrimination Case
- Fang Binxing Navigates Around Great Firewall
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Xi Jinping, You’re Fired!
- Activist Barred From Travel; Obama Urged to Press Xi...
- Law Scholar Calls for Youth League Transparency
- Families of Dissidents Threatened Over Open Letter
- Bookseller Returns to HK, Denies He Was Abducted
- Little Space for Uyghur or Tibetan Grievances
- Mark Zuckerberg Goes to Beijing
- China Said to Be Holding Journalist Over Xi Letter
- Workers Publicly Shamed for Protesting Unpaid Wages...