April 26, 2013 2:07 AM
aging aging populaion census Confucianism elderly family planning gender imbalance gene research genes Hubei Hu Jintao hukou human trafficking India inflation leadership transition legal system Lhasa unrest little emperor migrant workers one-child policy pensions population population control population growth reform State Family Planning Commission United States urbanization values
April 9, 2013 1:16 AM
Jiayang Fan, a rural-born Chinese girl who later left China for the United States, tells her life story as a girl in rura
‘China’s Bio-Google’ BGI-Shenzhen has attracted increasing attention in recent months, not least for it
March 17, 2013 6:42 PM
While demographers claim that the reorganization of China’s Population and Family Planning Commission will not chan
March 14, 2013 9:23 AM
- The Post 80s Generation—Are the Kids All Righ...
- Toddler Death Shines Light on One-Child Enfor...
- ‘An Urgent Call to Immediately Scrap th...
- One-Child Policy Accused of Breeding Mistrust
- Two-Child Policy?
- Online Poll Favors Ending One-Child Policy
- Will China Get Old Before Getting Rich?
- Ancient Morality Text Updated for Young
- Forced Abortion Case Settled for $11,000
- Demography: China’s Achilles Heel
- Ending the One-Child Policy
- Most Chinese Are Now Urban Dwellers
- Birth Rate & Bachelor Blues
- Within A Generation, China Middle Class Four ...
- The East is Greying
- China Looms Over Russia’s Far East
- Asia’s Disappearing Daughters
- Does China Have Enough People?