May 21, 2014 4:51 PM
Africa Africa trade Bo Xilai bribery censorship Chengdu Chen Guangcheng Chongqing corruption death penalty diaoyu islands drug safety environmental protests exports family planning food safety food trade Fujian Guangdong Guangzhou Harbin health care Heilongjiang Henan Japan Jiangsu lhasa made in China melamine National people's congress one-child policy pharmaceuticals philippines political cartoons product safety protests public health rights lawyers SARFT science self-immolations Sichuan State Council tainted exports Tibet two sessions U.S. trade Wang Lijun Wang Yang Wukan
March 10, 2013 3:39 PM
While China wages war on corruption in the pharmaceutical industry, China Real Time’s Te-Ping Chen and Dantong Ma report a parallel crackdown
The Wall Street Journal examines the global trade in fake, counterfeit and otherwise substandard malaria medication, in which China and particularly
May 29, 2013 6:48 PM
Among the most anticipated policy unveilings at the ongoing Two Sessions is the likely consolidation of some of China’s 27 ministries
March 4, 2013 5:43 PM
- China’s Battle For Drug Safety
- Almost 2,000 Arrested Over Counterfeit Drugs
- China’s Vaccine Makers Gear Up for Overseas M...
- Cross-Talk Comics: Killing the Messenger
- Police Seize $30 Million Worth of Counterfeit...
- Drug Officials Arrested on Bribery Charges
- China Says Being Demonised Over Fake Drugs
- The Safety Gap
- China Investigates Anaesthesia-Related Deaths
- China Bans One Brand Of Herbal Drug After 3 D...
- China Cracks Down on Drug Companies
- Six Chinese Die After Hospital Injection
- China Agency Accuses US of Shoddy Heparin Inv...
- US Row Over China-Made Blood Drug
- China Orders New Oversight of Heparin, With T...
- Heparin Contaminant Identified
- FDA Says Contaminant in Blood Thinner Is Near...
- Blood-Thinning Drug Under Suspicion