January 8, 2013 3:59 AM
Ai Weiwei Baidu bloggers CCTV CCTV fire censorship corruption danwei democracy diaoyu islands Fang Zhouzi fifty cent party freedom of expression Googlecn Great Firewall He Weifang Internet censorship literature magazines netizens' voices online public opinion people's daily propaganda publishing Shanghai sina weibo tencent weibo writers youth culture
April 23, 2013 5:03 PM
The heavy-handed rewriting of the Southern Weekly newspaper’s traditional New Year greeting has triggered a staff s
At Paper Republic, Nicky Harman celebrates a good year for Chinese-to-English translations, listing twenty books publishe
December 21, 2012 4:37 PM
In the New York Review of Books, Ian Johnson critiques a new book of translated essays by Han Han, This Generation: Dispa
October 1, 2012 12:39 PM
- Han Han Denounces Violent Anti-Japanese Prote...
- The Most Famous Blogger You’ve Never He...
- Has China’s Young Jedi Joined the Dark Side?
- Sina Weibo “User Contracts” Go Li...
- Flame War: Novelist vs Fraud Buster
- Writers Sue Apple for Copyright Violation
- Netizen Voices: In Defense of Han Han’s Potty...
- Han Han: Life as I See It
- Han Han: The Liberation of Shifang
- Sensitive Words: Show-Off Girl and More
- Han Han: My 2011 (Updated)
- Han Han on Freedom, Democracy and Revolution
- Why China’s Coolest Blogger Doesn’t Use Micro...
- Party Elite and Police All Have a Say on Cult...
- Conversation with Han Han
- Han Han: “The Derailed Country”
- Li Chengpeng: We Are All Shareholders of Our ...
- Learning to Live With Corruption