August 9, 2013 5:10 PM
1949 60 years Feng Xiaogang Ferrari fifty cent party film censorship film festivals fire fishing-gate forced demolitions Foxconn freedom freedom of expression Global Times Google Googlecn Great Firewall Green Dam Guangdong Guangdong Department of Propaganda Han Feng Han Han hecaitou He Weifang high-speed rail crash history Huang Ju huang qi Hu Chunhua Hu Ge Hu Jintao Hung Huang Hu xijin independent candidacies industrial pollution information control instant noodles Internet Internet censorship Internet culture jasmine revolution Jeremy Goldkorn Koonchung Chan land rights Lian Yue Libya Li Chengpeng Li Datong literature Li Yinhe local power
April 23, 2013 5:03 PM
Helen Gao introduces the newly released English version of Han Han’s book, “This Generation”. At Los Angeles Review of Books:
The heavy-handed rewriting of the Southern Weekly newspaper’s traditional New Year greeting has triggered a staff strike, a barrage of
January 8, 2013 3:59 AM
At Paper Republic, Nicky Harman celebrates a good year for Chinese-to-English translations, listing twenty books published—mostly—in
December 21, 2012 4:37 PM
- Han Han: ‘Why Aren’t You Grateful?’
- Han Han Denounces Violent Anti-Japanese Prote...
- The Most Famous Blogger You’ve Never He...
- Has China’s Young Jedi Joined the Dark Side?
- Sina Weibo “User Contracts” Go Li...
- Flame War: Novelist vs Fraud Buster
- Writers Sue Apple for Copyright Violation
- Netizen Voices: In Defense of Han Han’s Potty...
- Han Han: Life as I See It
- Han Han: The Liberation of Shifang
- Sensitive Words: Show-Off Girl and More
- Han Han: My 2011 (Updated)
- Han Han on Freedom, Democracy and Revolution
- Why China’s Coolest Blogger Doesn’t Use Micro...
- Party Elite and Police All Have a Say on Cult...
- Conversation with Han Han
- Han Han: “The Derailed Country”
- Li Chengpeng: We Are All Shareholders of Our ...