August 9, 2013 5:10 PM
Ai Weiwei Baidu bloggers CCTV fire censorship corruption danwei democracy diaoyu islands disaster relief Fang Zhouzi forced demolitions freedom of expression Global Times Google Googlecn He Weifang Internet censorship literature magazines netizens' voices online public opinion propaganda publishing Shanghai sina weibo tencent weibo writers youth culture
April 23, 2013 5:03 PM
Helen Gao introduces the newly released English version of Han Han’s book, “This Generation”. At Los Angeles Review of Books:
The heavy-handed rewriting of the Southern Weekly newspaper’s traditional New Year greeting has triggered a staff strike, a barrage of
January 8, 2013 3:59 AM
At Paper Republic, Nicky Harman celebrates a good year for Chinese-to-English translations, listing twenty books published—mostly—in
December 21, 2012 4:37 PM
- Han Han: ‘Why Aren’t You Grateful?’
- Han Han Denounces Violent Anti-Japanese Prote...
- The Most Famous Blogger You’ve Never He...
- Has China’s Young Jedi Joined the Dark Side?
- Sina Weibo “User Contracts” Go Li...
- Flame War: Novelist vs Fraud Buster
- Writers Sue Apple for Copyright Violation
- Netizen Voices: In Defense of Han Han’s Potty...
- Han Han: Life as I See It
- Han Han: The Liberation of Shifang
- Sensitive Words: Show-Off Girl and More
- Han Han: My 2011 (Updated)
- Han Han on Freedom, Democracy and Revolution
- Why China’s Coolest Blogger Doesn’t Use Micro...
- Party Elite and Police All Have a Say on Cult...
- Conversation with Han Han
- Han Han: “The Derailed Country”
- Li Chengpeng: We Are All Shareholders of Our ...