August 9, 2013 5:10 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship China's rise climate change corruption Dalai Lama diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth food safety Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan media censorship migrant workers Ministry of Truth photos press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Tibet U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Xi Jinping Xinjiang
April 23, 2013 5:03 PM
Helen Gao introduces the newly released English version of Han Han’s book, “This Generation”. At Los Angeles Review of Books:
The heavy-handed rewriting of the Southern Weekly newspaper’s traditional New Year greeting has triggered a staff strike, a barrage of
January 8, 2013 3:59 AM
At Paper Republic, Nicky Harman celebrates a good year for Chinese-to-English translations, listing twenty books published—mostly—in
December 21, 2012 4:37 PM
- Han Han: ‘Why Aren’t You Grateful?’
- Han Han Denounces Violent Anti-Japanese Prote...
- The Most Famous Blogger You’ve Never He...
- Has China’s Young Jedi Joined the Dark Side?
- Sina Weibo “User Contracts” Go Li...
- Flame War: Novelist vs Fraud Buster
- Writers Sue Apple for Copyright Violation
- Netizen Voices: In Defense of Han Han’s Potty...
- Han Han: Life as I See It
- Han Han: The Liberation of Shifang
- Sensitive Words: Show-Off Girl and More
- Han Han: My 2011 (Updated)
- Han Han on Freedom, Democracy and Revolution
- Why China’s Coolest Blogger Doesn’t Use Micro...
- Party Elite and Police All Have a Say on Cult...
- Conversation with Han Han
- Han Han: “The Derailed Country”
- Li Chengpeng: We Are All Shareholders of Our ...