April 10, 2013 1:11 PM
Bo Xilai CCP 5th generation censorship Central Military Commission central propaganda department corruption corrupt officials Ding Shumiao Directives from the Ministry of Truth Evan Osnos Fan Changlong gu kailai high-level corruption high-speed rail high-speed rail crash Hu Jintao infrastructure leadership transition legal system Ministry of Railways Ministry of Truth railway railways rule of law scandal SCIO Wen Jiabao Xu Qiliang Yu Zhengsheng Zhou Yongkang
October 15, 2012 12:57 PM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed on
Former Minister of Railways Liu Zhijun has been formally charged with corruption and abuse of power. Liu was removed fro
April 9, 2013 11:07 PM
A short announcement from Xinhua last night indicated that the “serious law violation case” against disgraced
January 9, 2013 12:26 PM
- Transition On With Approval of Bo, Liu Expuls...
- China Advances High-Speed Rail Amid Concerns
- China’s Railway Network of Corruption
- Railroad Court Drama Looms
- China’s Game of Thrones
- CCP Casts Out Former Railway Minister
- China Backtracks on High-Speed Trains
- All the News That’s Not Fit to Print, in Chin...
- China Rail Minister Took Huge Kickbacks: Repo...
- China Rail Chief’s Firing Hints at Trouble
- Latest Directives From the Ministry of Truth,...
- China’s Railway Minister Loses Post in Corrup...