January 18, 2014 9:40 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship China's rise climate change corruption Dalai Lama diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth food safety Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan media censorship migrant workers Ministry of Truth photos press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Tibet U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Xi Jinping Xinjiang
May 15, 2012 4:31 AM
Keith Bradsher at The New York Times reports that the Chinese government is starting to rein in the “rapid growth” of the money supply,
Bloomberg News reports that The People’s Bank of China on Thursday banned financial institutions from buying, selling, insuring or even
December 5, 2013 5:58 PM
The Wall Street Journal reports that Chinese stocks “were in free fall on Monday” after Beijing scrambled over the weekend to assure
June 24, 2013 8:20 PM
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- CDT Money: Bridging The Great Divide
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- Banks, Insurers Swimming Different Currents
- Bank Lending Rises in May
- CDT Money: Game On
- PBOC Cuts Interest Rates as Economy Continues...
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- CDT Money: Tale of Two Economies
- China’s FDI Falls Again
- PBOC Hints at Near-Term Loosening
- Chinese Premier Warns of ‘DifficultR...
- CDT Money: Uneasy Status Quo?
- Real Estate Prices Tumble as Chinese Governme...
- China Should Have ‘Moderately Loose’ Monetary...
- China to Maintain Relaxed Monetary Policy
- China Cuts Rates, Tracking Global Effort to E...