April 14, 2013 8:57 PM
banking CDT Money debt crisis economic growth economic slowdown Europe exports foreign direct investment Fuel Prices GDP GDP growth hard landing imports inflation interest rates lending Li Daokui Li Keqiang manufacturing Ministry of Commerce overheating PBOC peoples bank of china PMI property prices reserve requirement ratio trade surplus Wen Jiabao Yuan rate zhou xiaochuan
May 15, 2012 4:31 AM
China’s National Bureau of Statistics reported disappointing first quarter GDP growth of 7.7 percent on Monday, acc
During a week in which Xinhua News called out the resentment brewing in China over the country’s “yawning wea
October 30, 2012 12:36 AM
Economic data released over the weekend indicated that China’s economy may have begun to stabilize in September, as
October 16, 2012 12:37 AM
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- Banks, Insurers Swimming Different Currents
- Bank Lending Rises in May
- CDT Money: Game On
- PBOC Cuts Interest Rates as Economy Continues...
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- CDT Money: Tale of Two Economies
- China’s FDI Falls Again
- PBOC Hints at Near-Term Loosening
- Chinese Premier Warns of ‘DifficultR...
- CDT Money: Uneasy Status Quo?
- Real Estate Prices Tumble as Chinese Governme...
- China Should Have ‘Moderately Loose’ Monetary...
- China to Maintain Relaxed Monetary Policy
- China Cuts Rates, Tracking Global Effort to E...
- Loosening of Chinese Monetary Policy Coincide...
- China Loosens Monetary Policy As Growth Slows
- China Eases Bank-Lending Curbs