January 18, 2014 9:40 PM
18th party congress banking Bank of China Barack Obama Bo Xilai corruption CPPCC currency debt economic growth economic recovery economic reform economic slowdown economic stimulus plan Europe exports financial crisis 2008-2009 GDP GDP growth Great Firewall hard landing imports inflation interest rates investment IPO Japan leadership transition legal reform Li Keqiang manufacturing monetary policy NPC overheating reform Shanghai south korea state-owned enterprises State Council stock market Tianjin trade surplus United Kingdom United States wealth gap Wen Jiabao wenzhou World Bank Yuan rate Zhejiang
May 15, 2012 4:31 AM
Keith Bradsher at The New York Times reports that the Chinese government is starting to rein in the “rapid growth” of the money supply,
Bloomberg News reports that The People’s Bank of China on Thursday banned financial institutions from buying, selling, insuring or even
December 5, 2013 5:58 PM
The Wall Street Journal reports that Chinese stocks “were in free fall on Monday” after Beijing scrambled over the weekend to assure
June 24, 2013 8:20 PM
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- CDT Money: Bridging The Great Divide
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- Banks, Insurers Swimming Different Currents
- Bank Lending Rises in May
- CDT Money: Game On
- PBOC Cuts Interest Rates as Economy Continues...
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- CDT Money: Tale of Two Economies
- China’s FDI Falls Again
- PBOC Hints at Near-Term Loosening
- Chinese Premier Warns of ‘DifficultR...
- CDT Money: Uneasy Status Quo?
- Real Estate Prices Tumble as Chinese Governme...
- China Should Have ‘Moderately Loose’ Monetary...
- China to Maintain Relaxed Monetary Policy
- China Cuts Rates, Tracking Global Effort to E...