January 18, 2014 9:40 PM
banking Bank of China CDT Money credit crisis debt crisis economic growth economic recovery economic reform Economics economic slowdown emerging money Europe exchange rate exports financial crisis foreign direct investment Fuel Prices GDP GDP growth hard landing imports inflation interest rates investment lending Li Daokui Li Keqiang manufacturing Ministry of Commerce monetary policy overheating PBOC peoples bank of china PMI property prices required reserve ratio reserve requirement ratio shadow banking soft landing state-owned enterprises stimulus stock market Tianjin trade surplus United States Wen Jiabao wenzhou Yuan rate Zhejiang zhou xiaochuan
May 15, 2012 4:31 AM
Keith Bradsher at The New York Times reports that the Chinese government is starting to rein in the “rapid growth” of the money supply,
Bloomberg News reports that The People’s Bank of China on Thursday banned financial institutions from buying, selling, insuring or even
December 5, 2013 5:58 PM
The Wall Street Journal reports that Chinese stocks “were in free fall on Monday” after Beijing scrambled over the weekend to assure
June 24, 2013 8:20 PM
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- CDT Money: Bridging The Great Divide
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- Banks, Insurers Swimming Different Currents
- Bank Lending Rises in May
- CDT Money: Game On
- PBOC Cuts Interest Rates as Economy Continues...
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- CDT Money: Tale of Two Economies
- China’s FDI Falls Again
- PBOC Hints at Near-Term Loosening
- Chinese Premier Warns of ‘DifficultR...
- CDT Money: Uneasy Status Quo?
- Real Estate Prices Tumble as Chinese Governme...
- China Should Have ‘Moderately Loose’ Monetary...
- China to Maintain Relaxed Monetary Policy
- China Cuts Rates, Tracking Global Effort to E...