January 18, 2014 9:40 PM
banking credit crisis debt crisis economic growth economic slowdown Europe exports foreign direct investment Fuel Prices GDP GDP growth hard landing imports inflation interest rates investment lending Li Daokui Li Keqiang manufacturing Ministry of Commerce overheating PBOC peoples bank of china property prices reserve requirement ratio trade surplus Wen Jiabao Yuan rate zhou xiaochuan
May 15, 2012 4:31 AM
Keith Bradsher at The New York Times reports that the Chinese government is starting to rein in the “rapid growth” of the money supply,
Bloomberg News reports that The People’s Bank of China on Thursday banned financial institutions from buying, selling, insuring or even
December 5, 2013 5:58 PM
The Wall Street Journal reports that Chinese stocks “were in free fall on Monday” after Beijing scrambled over the weekend to assure
June 24, 2013 8:20 PM
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- CDT Money: Bridging The Great Divide
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- Banks, Insurers Swimming Different Currents
- Bank Lending Rises in May
- CDT Money: Game On
- PBOC Cuts Interest Rates as Economy Continues...
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- CDT Money: Tale of Two Economies
- China’s FDI Falls Again
- PBOC Hints at Near-Term Loosening
- Chinese Premier Warns of ‘DifficultR...
- CDT Money: Uneasy Status Quo?
- Real Estate Prices Tumble as Chinese Governme...
- China Should Have ‘Moderately Loose’ Monetary...
- China to Maintain Relaxed Monetary Policy
- China Cuts Rates, Tracking Global Effort to E...