April 16, 2015 5:39 PM
1989 protests 2008 Sichuan earthquake air pollution Ai Weiwei art Beijing bloggers blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship corruption Dalai Lama democracy diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth dissidents education food safety history Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan Japan relations journalism Mao Zedong media censorship migrant workers military Ministry of Truth political prisoners political reform press freedom propaganda protests public health Shanghai sina weibo Taiwan relations Tibet Tibet protests U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinjiang
April 3, 2015 11:55 AM
@badiucao #SOS my twitter account is being attacked #五毛 by Chinese Internet commentators‘ slander and Harassment！ #FreeSpeech #cartoons
The Communist Youth League of China (CYL) is launching a “Youth Internet Civilization Volunteer Campaign” this year, according
April 13, 2015 5:07 PM
Last week, CCP Secretary of the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) Chen Quanguo published an essay in Party political theory journal Qiushi calling
April 8, 2015 5:01 PM
- Minitrue: CCTV’s Bi Fujian Bad-Mouths M...
- Tibet Party Chief: Temples Must Spread Propag...
- China Urged to Confront Its Own History
- Minitrue: Downplay Death of Xu Caihou
- Sensitive Words: Prince (Zeng) Qing(hong)
- From Mao to “Daddy Xi”
- Minitrue: Clamping Down on “Under the D...
- Slogan of the Week: Five Nos
- Ming’en Media: From Political Satire to the M...
- CAC Debuts an Ode to Cyber Sovereignty
- Former Propaganda Chief Deng Liqun Dies
- Minitrue: The CCP Is With You Along the Way
- Quotas for University Youth League Propaganda...
- Minitrue: Mengniu Dairy’s Deshelved Dri...
- Youth League Propaganda Work for Universities
- Saying of the Week: Truth of the Universe
- News and Propaganda Resolutions for 2015
- Minitrue: Wenzhou Police Purchase Trojan Hors...