April 1, 2014 11:50 AM
Beijing book reviews Dalai Lama democracy Dharamsala Gansu Gyantse history Ian Buruma Lhasa unrest Liang Jing Losar March 10 national defense nationalism Olympics torch Pico Iyer police violence PRC history pro-China Qiangba Puncog san francisco self-immolations separatism Sichuan Taiwan status Tibet tibetan politics Tibetan refugees Tibet culture Tibet development Tibet Dialogue Tibet environment Tibet exile Tibet history tibet politics Tibet protests Tibet status Unhappy China United Kingdom Wang Lixiong Wen Jiabao White Papers Xinjiang
October 20, 2012 10:35 PM
Phuntso Wangye (also known as Phunwang), the founder of the Tibetan Communist Party who later became an outspoken critic of Chinese rule in Tibet,
An 18-year-old Tibetan monk has burned himself to death in Sichuan Province, according to a report from BBC. He is believed to be the 44th Tibetan
July 17, 2012 10:24 AM
According to the Wikileaks cables, as reported by the Guardian, the Dalai suggested to U.S. diplomats that discussions over Tibet should focus
December 16, 2010 10:49 PM
- China Seizes On a Dark Chapter for Tibet
- China Warns Obama not to Meet Dalai Lama
- Course Correction
- Wang Xiaodong (王小东): It’s Up to the West to F...
- Obama Officials Meet Dalai Lama in India
- Robert Barnett: A Way out of Tibet’s Mo...
- Ian Buruma: China’s Burden
- Pico Iyer: ‘A Hell on Earth’
- Dialogue on Tibet: Past, Present and Future
- Tibet Atrocities Dot Official China History
- A Year after China Quashed Revolt, Tibetans S...
- China Sees Separatist Threats
- Did Britain Just Sell Tibet?
- China Tightening Control in Tibet Region, Exi...
- The Next Tibetan Uprising?
- Who Owns Tibet?
- Dalai Lama Says He Has Given up on China Talk...
- Tibet’s Long Shadow