June 6, 2014 7:39 PM
Beijing book reviews Dalai Lama democracy Dharamsala Gansu Gyantse history Ian Buruma Lhasa unrest Liang Jing Lobsang Sangay Losar March 10 national defense nationalism Olympics torch Pico Iyer police violence PRC history pro-China Qiangba Puncog san francisco self-immolations separatism Sichuan Taiwan status Tibet tibetan politics Tibetan refugees Tibet culture Tibet development Tibet Dialogue Tibet environment Tibet exile Tibet history tibet policy tibet politics Tibet protests Tibet status Unhappy China United Kingdom Wang Lixiong Wen Jiabao White Papers Xi Jinping Xinjiang
October 20, 2012 10:35 PM
Frank Jack Daniel at Reuters reports that Lobsang Sangay, the prime minister of Tibet’s self-proclaimed government-in-exile, says
Phuntso Wangye (also known as Phunwang), the founder of the Tibetan Communist Party who later became an outspoken critic of Chinese rule in Tibet,
April 1, 2014 11:50 AM
An 18-year-old Tibetan monk has burned himself to death in Sichuan Province, according to a report from BBC. He is believed to be the 44th Tibetan
July 17, 2012 10:24 AM
- Dalai Lama Called for Focus on Climate, not P...
- China Seizes On a Dark Chapter for Tibet
- China Warns Obama not to Meet Dalai Lama
- Course Correction
- Wang Xiaodong (王小东): It’s Up to the West to F...
- Obama Officials Meet Dalai Lama in India
- Robert Barnett: A Way out of Tibet’s Mo...
- Ian Buruma: China’s Burden
- Pico Iyer: ‘A Hell on Earth’
- Dialogue on Tibet: Past, Present and Future
- Tibet Atrocities Dot Official China History
- A Year after China Quashed Revolt, Tibetans S...
- China Sees Separatist Threats
- Did Britain Just Sell Tibet?
- China Tightening Control in Tibet Region, Exi...
- The Next Tibetan Uprising?
- Who Owns Tibet?
- Dalai Lama Says He Has Given up on China Talk...