The following post is republished from the Power3.0 blog, with permission: The Imitation Game:...
by lisbeth | Oct 16, 2018
Beijing continues to prioritize China-Africa ties, especially in investment, with Xi Jinping...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 7, 2017
As part of a special series on Chinese investment in Africa for the Los Angeles Times, Jonathan...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 6, 2015
The Washington Post’s Laura Seay discusses China’s presence in Africa with Howard...
by Natalie Ornell | Jun 1, 2014
At HuffPost Live, journalist Howard French speaks about the themes in his book...
by Josh Rudolph | May 20, 2014
Following Premier Li Keqiang’s recent tour of Africa on which he unveiled new aid totaling...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods