The following post is republished from the Power3.0 blog, with permission: The Imitation Game:...
by lisbeth | Oct 16, 2018
Beijing continues to prioritize China-Africa ties, especially in investment, with Xi Jinping...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 7, 2017
As part of a special series on Chinese investment in Africa for the Los Angeles Times, Jonathan...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 6, 2015
The Washington Post’s Laura Seay discusses China’s presence in Africa with Howard...
by Natalie Ornell | Jun 1, 2014
At HuffPost Live, journalist Howard French speaks about the themes in his book...
by Josh Rudolph | May 20, 2014
Following Premier Li Keqiang’s recent tour of Africa on which he unveiled new aid totaling...
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions