On Wednesday, January 6, a mob incited by President Donald Trump attacked the United States Capitol, forcing Congress to temporarily abandon a joint session called to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral college...
by victoriawu | Apr 13, 2011
Property speculation has long been a problem in Chinese housing markets. Now Chinese investors are also trending towards buying property overseas. From Reuters: Stifled by a clampdown on property speculation at home, cash-rich...
by Wu Nan | Mar 18, 2007
From Times of India: China is “racing ahead” of both the United States and India in producing graduates with advanced engineering and technology degrees and in its ability to perform basic research, according to a new study. The trend is part of a complex picture that challenges popular wisdom and sheds new light on how […]
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo