In an interview with Asia Society’s Dan Washburn, The New Yorker’s Evan Osnos gives his thoughts on the nature and implications of the “Chinese Dream”, “the first Chinese political slogan that makes...
by Paulina Hartono | Feb 14, 2009
Just days before her trip to Asia, Hillary Clinton stopped by New York’s Asia Society to make her first major foreign policy address as U.S. secretary of state. An excerpt of her speech, from Asia Society: Now, some...
by Kate Zhao | Apr 25, 2008
From New America Media: Scientists, inventors and venture capitalists from the US and China came together in San Francisco last week to discuss ways to conserve energy. Mary Ambrose is the environmental editor for New America...
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern