Social media platform Weibo has once again been targeted by Chinese regulators for failing to...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 20, 2016
On December 11, as China celebrated 15 years since its accession to the World Trade...
by Cindy | Feb 28, 2014
China’s Ministry of Public Security announced on Thursday that more than 1000 people have...
by dwang | Mar 2, 2009
The Silk Street Market in Beijing is famous among locals and tourists alike as a massive mall of fake designer goods. Now Silk Street vendors of counterfeit bags and clothing are protesting a crackdown on their stalls by the...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China