Social media platform Weibo has once again been targeted by Chinese regulators for failing to...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 20, 2016
On December 11, as China celebrated 15 years since its accession to the World Trade...
by Cindy | Feb 28, 2014
China’s Ministry of Public Security announced on Thursday that more than 1000 people have...
by dwang | Mar 2, 2009
The Silk Street Market in Beijing is famous among locals and tourists alike as a massive mall of fake designer goods. Now Silk Street vendors of counterfeit bags and clothing are protesting a crackdown on their stalls by the...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’