Social media platform Weibo has once again been targeted by Chinese regulators for failing to...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 20, 2016
On December 11, as China celebrated 15 years since its accession to the World Trade...
by Grace | Feb 28, 2014
China’s Ministry of Public Security announced on Thursday that more than 1000 people have...
by dwang | Mar 2, 2009
The Silk Street Market in Beijing is famous among locals and tourists alike as a massive mall of fake designer goods. Now Silk Street vendors of counterfeit bags and clothing are protesting a crackdown on their stalls by the...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods