The University of Chicago in Illinois said in a statement that it had terminated its contract to...
by Scott Greene | Nov 11, 2011
China has struck an agreement with Chicago-based Exelon Group in which instructors will provide consulting and training services to an arm of state-owned China National Nuclear Corp., providing the Chinese with an opportunity to...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods