Cambridge University Press, the world’s oldest publishing house, made 300 articles from the...
by Samuel Wade | Sep 25, 2014
After receiving an unexpectedly harsh life sentence for separatism on Tuesday, Uyghur scholar...
by Cindy | Jul 7, 2014
Elliot Sperling, a American scholar on Tibet, has been barred from entering China and sent back to...
by Xiao Qiang | Apr 5, 2007
From Far Eastern Economic review: Academics who study China, which includes the author, habitually please the Chinese Communist Party, sometimes consciously, and often unconsciously. Our incentives are to conform, and we do so in numerous ways: through the research questions we ask or don’t ask, through the facts we report or ignore, through our use […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms